Friday, January 7, 2011

Let me tell you something and keep it a secret aite ?

It's 4.31 pm , Malaysia time and my dad headphone's - OMG ! The bass is SO TERRIFIC ! :D :D I love this headphone ! Anyways , you wanna know something ? Yesterday was MY BAD DAY ! OMG , I had a bad day. First , i waited for the person to pick me and my friend , Wilson for say 35 minutes. Second , i did my computer test for the car thingy - and i FAILED ! Third , my mum could not pick me up after the exam and i had to walk home until Tunku Abdul Rahman school. Fourth , when i was walking it started to rain ! OH GOSH ! Fifth , my mum's oven burst into shattered glasses ! And oh - Sixth , i had a fight with Najib. HOW INTERESTING.  I think this all the fault because of the number 7 !  And you guys must be wondering why does the number 7 got to do with this - well , i got the number 7 for waiting to take turn. And it all happen after that.


And OH YEAH  !As i remembered ,  mum laughed at me when i failed the computer test and  dad gave me a smirk when he knew the news and laughed - THANKS ALOT GUYS ;') WTH. Thank God ! Today i passed the computer test but not with flying colors. But hey ! I passed alright ;) And my dad said - CONGRATULATIONS . haha , FUH-UH-NAYH ! 

And yesterday , the number six conflict - i had a fight with Najib , thingggyy. Well yes we did , we had a fight. A bad one tho - i think. And we nearly broke up. OH GOSH! . 

P.s // i think my fingers are long -.-" When did this happen lah ? And yes i am Malaysian. HEH ?!






1 comment:

Aqilah Zainal said...

u got a real bad day lady :P