Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ever wondered if you had the same feeling

" no wonder ajib's stuck with you! he's hooked to your voice! " - Taqiuddin Yazid , Facebook Friend

It's 9.55 pm , Malaysia time and i wish that my dad would have gave me a green light in music as my career. HEE. I've just made a cover from Bruno Mars - Count on Me , which was dedicated especially for my friends in Shah Alam and Ipoh. I got good comments from them , Thanks a trillion love ones. And i just got to know , one of my friends requested another song for me to sing. I'll try my best aite , love ? Me and Najib , the boyfriend. Are making good progress , i MEAN WE ARE IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. And i now can see things more clearly , by the way he treats me and tries to make me happy when i act like a baby.

No comments: