Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting the versatile job

" To be a good architect is to think about consumers. The people who might use your design building for the living. Think to arrange stuff to have ease and not burden them. And that what keeps you to be a good architect. " - Uncle Johan.

It's 10.39 pm , Malaysia time. And i'm so exhausted. I just got back from Kuala Lumpur a site visit on KLIUC campus in Kajang. So yes , i've already made up my mind - i'm taking Diploma in Architecture after taking my SPM result this March. If i get a place in UiTM or UTM or Politeknik - i might go there. But if not , it's confirm - i'm going to KLIUC to further my studies in architecture. It was good to hear that , architecture is based on Arts and not science , so yes i can be a little relax , spread my ideas and yet stress about assignments and other rest in colleges stuff. The lecturers in KLIUC - they are so friendly and nice and i think i'll might cope with the environment there much easier - i think. But i don't know, my mind is all over the place. I can't think which place to go yet to do my Diploma. This is so hard. WHY DO STUDIES HAVE TO BE HARD ? WHY CAN'T I MAKE A CHOICE BETWEEN IPTA OR IPTS ?  

No comments: