Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's not like we're friends or anything

Yesterday night was so freaking fun. 
Me and byfie , Dann were on the phone for 3 hours straight. From 12 until 3 am. And you can say i was an OWL yesterday night :) I was so happy and HYPER ! :B We talked about everything about our dates that we had. Every date has a story - from the first kiss till getting caught and having a little fight - and ended up kiss and make out.  You can say that we were one sweet couple were shared a lot of things among the years.  XOXO's

Tomorrow  school is reopening. I've gotta face my exam results and books. I'm going to be away every weekdays and i'll be back every weekends. Going to have limits in my life - tuition no more skipping. Taking a nap every afternoon for 45 minutes. Finishing all of my homeworks and revising like a robot :| *beep beep*  My cellphone will be on only on weekends - call me then. I HATE IT WHEN I"M FACING THE BIGGEST EXAM IN MY LIFE - I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO FACE IT. 

GOODBYE 
XOXO 

No comments: