Thursday, June 10, 2010

He's singing on top of his lungs ♥




 Yesterday afternoon we had a fight. He acted all so weird , and when he acts like that - i blurted out " Do you have someone else ? ".  Then all of a sudden he said " You know what ? I hate it when you say that . Bye ! ". He put down the phone. For 15 minutes , i cried.  For that 15 minutes and myself and i and  only me it made my world stopped. Because he was pissed and i was being so dramatic all of a sudden. Then later i call him back , and i told him " You shouldn't have raise your voice at me . I was only asking" - with  my tearful cries while saying this. And he said " sorry. " And i was sorry too , for being so dramatic on something that i wasn't supposed too. He tried to persuade me that i shouldn't cry because he wasn't supposed to do that - technically he is sorry. So am I. 


Then i asked him " sing to me the song that i wish  you had sang to me ? " . Then he said " Ok". He sang - " selamat malam sayang" by Faizal Tahir. After he sang , i made a condition. The condition was - he is supposed to sing to me every night before going to sleep. And it was a deal ! :D ngee ♥ 

Later that night , i called him around 10 pm , and asked him where he was. He was hanging with his friends - as normal. Then ... around 10.30 pm called him back asked him whether he remembered tonight ( 9.06.2010 ) at 12 am - what's the event. And he was like " mhm , yeah i remember. What is it ? ". He was asking me back what was it. I asked him to guess - and he was "  yeah , i remember. Sing to you tonight before going to bed. oh wait ! calling tonight - yeah i remember". I was like " noooo , not that. other than that". And he , " yes of course i remember our anniversary" .  I giggled on the line , as i said i love you i put down the phone.

Around 11.00 pm , i called him and told him that i'm going to bed and he should call me later at 12 am.

Around 12.27 am , he called me. " Happy anniversary sayang / baby.
It's our 2 years 7 months anniversary. That's been long sayang. I love you with all my heart and thank you for everything. "  Then we talked and talked for one hour 30 minutes. And sang to me again ! :D hihihi .  And this time was special , he asked me to close my eyes while he's singing. Much more better baby. Then later .. as the night were pretty much sweet with sugars and love hearts all around me and him - we ended the night by saying our goodnight love you and kisses and my warning to him " don't you call someone else " . He laughed - we ended the phone call. Last night was the sweetest night ever. i love you baby and always do.


 happy anniversary baby - from us being normal friends to being a scandal and later on being a couple. I love you and hope to be forever yours :)  2 years 7 months , still standing strong .    ♥


" Kan ku menjadi arjuna dalam mimpi-mimpimu
Kan ku panah tepat ke jiwamu atas nama cintaku
Pari-pari ku utus bawa kau ke sini lagi
Terhapus semua air mata dengan senyuman

Selamat malam sayang , selamat malam kasih. "         

 

No comments: