Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I think i don't like the part that i lived here

It's been like 8 days , me without my friends hanging out and buzzing around the mall catching a movie. Right ? 

You see , there's somethings in my life right now , is changing. THE ATMOSPHERE> I think i hate here. I don't know why. It seems that i can't find the perfect friend here - i MISS my friends back in Shah Alam deadly , i MISS the life in Shah Alam and yes i know that by this school holidays i'll be chilling out with my friends and with my boyfie. 

It looks like i'm only here for 2 years just to finish my high school years in an all girls school. Can't be communicating with any boys because that it is the rule of an all girls school - like that they don't do outside of school . They even make out with a boy ! Gawd.  Sorry for being a little bitchy here , but it's true. You can't blame the changing of Era's and changing of people.

Even this school holidays , a 2 weeks holiday i can't even go to Shah Alam and hang out with my boyfriend and friends. You see how much i miss them ? It's been a year now , and yes i can't get rid of the memories i have in Shah Alam . I've been there for 15 years  - it's like half of my half. And dad just got to move here. It this life what you call ? 

I could cry of boredom , nag like a mother , scream like a baby ,  shout like a crazy person   - yet things won't change for me. You see how bored my life is here ? :|

No comments: