Monday, June 7, 2010

25 things suprisingly about me

1. Sometimes i think that boys are a jerk - sorry.

2.  I have six-sense you know why ? because i can feel when something's not right. 

3. I kiss my cat every morning before going to school , and Robin like it the most .

4. I shop for handbags , clothes that are not showing off my skin and shoes either heels which are not to tall nor to short. Hey ! I'm tall enough to wear high heels plus i'm not going to make my knee ache.

5. I like to call my boyfriend . Ask him how many times a day i call him . I call him in the morning , afternoon , evening and night.

6. I reply text message in 7 seconds. Mum is shock when - first she ask me to send a text to dad and the next thing she know i'll be watching the TV.

7. I still watch cartoon and eat gummy bears if i have chance to buy it. 
8. Dad treats me as if i'm little 5 year old. I still remember he said that i was in standard 5 ! Oh My . 

9. I like to read books especially love story that makes me cry when i'm all alone. Even the boyfriend sees me in weird way and says " It's only a book " . A girl-heart what can you predict ?
10. Some of my mum's friend calls me baby . 

11. I'm in love with the Nicholas Sparks because of his book - he's a writer. And this writer of BM novel - HLovate.
12. Yes , i read Bahasa novels. I'm trying my best to upgrade my bahasa melayu. 

13. I can't guess what will happen to me if my parents were not with me right now.
14. My boyfriend and I are like a 3 year old kid , which likes to fight and have this sweet conversation after a mushy-fight.

15. I miss my boyfriend , getting a hug and a kiss from him. 
16. I miss my friends back in Shah Alam especially Sara , Ayu , Mira , Najlaa , Atiq , Anis , Nick , Deena and Qris

17. I hate girls who goes after my boyfriend even they know that he is taken by me ! 
18.  I call myself a dork sometimes because i sit at home and read books.

19. I can online my Facebook for hours and hours and hours non-stop. Call me " i'm-addictive-to-facebook " .

20. I think that Chemistry and English in Literature is toughest subject of the most !!! 

21. I like to watch MTV and sometimes it's hard of mum getting over the remote control.

22.  I'm not that pretty - and i know that.

23. I hate people talking behind my back just because ____________________ .

24. I love fashion - but dad like to go on budget when it comes to shopping which is frustating.

25. I'm think of getting a new digital camera. Dad is going to kill me -.-"

No comments: