Saturday, May 9, 2009

Some-people-do-not-understand-that-he-belongs-to-me .

Why do people , suffers other people life ? I mean girl , get a life la weyh . It's not like he's the one for you , because he is FULLY-TAKEN by ME :] See ? Can't you see that ? Please la eh ? - He's mine and back off , please and thank you :)

D : The most thing that you wish to do right now with me ?
S : Mmm , hugging you tight and eat donuts ? :) HAHA . You ?
D : Hugging from your back :)
S : awww :)
D : And oh , hugging in front of public and dropping you from the top floor
S : What theee ????? Baby your so mean -.-
D : And i'll catch you first before you fall sayang
S : But how ?
D : Baby , i am you superman kan sayang ? :) That's why i can :)
S : Hehe , yes you are :) My superman :D I love you
D : I love you to sayang :)

And yes to her , find someone else . I'm really tired of people doing this to us . Please eh ? If you had a brain by now , i really do hope that you will really understand us .

No comments: