Saturday, May 23, 2009

Figure myself out

It's been a while , i've been updating my blog . So it's Saturday - a moment to relax and chill . I got a chance to update and blog and check my email's and stuff :] *decent stuff , yea ? don't get me wrong people .
This week was a mayhem , exam was still on and yes - this week exam's are really really REALLY tough BADLY .
The whole week this what happen :

- science stream papers are REALLY tough like : eating ice-creams under the sun , hot sun .
- Chemistry papers , it was really hard .
- Had to memorize a lot of stuff , formula's and formula's
- Recess , we had the scream ! :O We screamed hard until people kept quiet and looked at us ! WE MADE HISTORY BABY :D
- Baby Dan , was so sweet this week . Even there was this day , he called up and said the truth . But it's ok , every relationship has a problem baby ;B
- Just got new sneakers - grey in color which matches all of my clothes :) *hee , thanks Pa :) I xoxo you :)
- Playing badminton with Ma , is the coolio thingy ! But my hand hurts . HAHA :p

That is what been around lately .

I need new clothes , badly .

xoxox ,

No comments: