Friday, May 1, 2009

Je'taime part 32

Calling him in the middle of the night and the worng part was - he was asleep . So praticaly I was really sorry . I woked him up , my bad .
I was really tired but he tried really really hard to wake me up , but still i was really sleepy - but he kept with patience ( and i know you b , )
Then out of a sudden , he was asking to singing (!)
I was like huh ? You must be kidding , but it was true - he really wanted me to sing .
Haha :D

Our playlist : * some songs that I remembered and we did a duet to some songs :) !
i . Jason Mraz & Colbie Calliat - Lucky
ii . Bunkface - Situasi
iii . Seconhand serenade - Fall for you
iv . The Killers - Mr . Brightside & Somebody told me
v . Hot hot heat - goodbye and goodnight
vi . And a lot more we sang - i sang and he sang

It was fun .

Then he started to be so sweet and romantic later on , grr . I love you , xoxo

So i had a late night sleep .

Moral of the story - love somebody that can be patience with you and loves you as you :)

2 comments:

maru_sama said...

omg. new one? damn im slow...
sorry saf...just found out the followers blog...>.>
saf im not that active in ym cause of the supidness, so here's my msn, if you have one ya
maru_sama8@hotmail.com

Safrinaz Safry said...

iman , no laa :)
Its still the old one iman , Danny :)