Sunday, May 10, 2009

One Year Six Month , sudah :)

Baby , sudah our one year and six month :) I love you so much , thanks a lot for being there for me ! Je' taime , Mahal na Mahal Kita , i love you :]
And yes , i will always be honest with you , don't worry because my love to is a No-No fake . I truly do love you <33>
D : Do you hear me,
I’m talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I’m trying

S : Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

S & D :
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh, ooooh, oooh, oooh,
Oooh ooh ooh ooh

Happy anniversary baby :) I love you dearly , and this love is pure for you .
____________________________________________________________________

Today is special day , it's my anniversary with him and also mother's day :)
HEE :D
Mama , happy mother's day :)
I love you , xoxo

2 comments:

Epah said...

wooh. congrats! always together ok? :)

Safrinaz Safry said...

hehe , yea ok :) Epah doakan laa , smpi bila2 me and him :P hahha ,