Thursday, September 18, 2008

Imginary world of mine .



So girls do like keep a lot of secrets together . Don't they ?

Today ,woke up feeling like a bumped girl who just ate a lot of sugar all night long . Got up out of bed , putted on my doggy woffy shoes and headed to the bathroom . While heading to the bathroom , my cell ranged . A text message from you know who :) " Gave you a message , just to say - I LOVE YOU " . Charming ? :) Oh yes !
Mum was calling out telling me to hurry up . Got in the car , and mum drove her mini cooper , was soon actually going to be mine . Arrived at school , late as can be . Caught up with the lalings of mine . Then we were up to class. As i was walking by the hallway . I felt miserable in all ways even though he'd just text me in the morning . . I just wish that a person had just saved me from this shit o crap !! I was walking with my girlfriends , then suddenly i could not think any more , and my head just kept thinking of the loves one .

First class of the day was , HISTORY . Oh , don't we just love them ? Got out the textbook and the notepad of mine . Jotted down some notes that was given , then took out my cell and wrote " Baby , are you there ? " . Putted in vibrate mode , like i use to . The prof , didn't see me texting . So yea , Chillli O :) My cell vibrated - " yes im here , sugar bunny . Why ? " - Feed back - " Something on my mind , could you come and fetch me home today baby ? I'll treat you some ice - cream , that will make me feel better . " 5 minutes feedback - " Sure thing . I'll be there sayang . I LOVE YOU :) " Feed back - " I LOVE YOU TO . "


So , recess came . The middle of the day that every people in school just LOVE about it . Me and my lalings , got our lunch and sat near the garden . With flowers all over . During i was taking my lunch , someone text me . " You , i know what you're up to " Feed back - " Whose this ? " 2 minutes feed back - " You don't wanna know , meet me up after school at the pizza palace " I was strange about that . A lot of things were on my mind by then . " Baby , could you company me to the pizza palace ? " Feed back - " Alright :) " .

School ended . Phew . Saw my baby's reds Land rover . Which his parents had brought him for his birthday . Gave him a smile . Got in the car , gave him a kissed on his lips . And he started " How was your day ? I missed you , " -- " It was fine , but something is on laa baby . I'm afraid . " He wrapped his arm around my hips , " Tell me , you know i'll hear anything that you say , and i'll do everything for you . " -- " I got a message from this unknown person , and it said that he or she knows what i did . " ( In his mind right now , is just : ' I know , who it is . There's something going on at the pizza palace just for you . Wait and see ) -- " Oh , i see . There's nothing to be afraid of , im here bukan ? " Then he kissed my cheeks .

Arrived at the pizza palace , i was like so afraid and i could hear my heartbeat , beat so fast . Then baby , called out " Wait for me ! " -- " Okey :) " He got my hand , and suddenly , he asked me to closed my eyes shut . I was like , why on earth ? -- " Close your eyes , sayang " -- " Why ? " -- " Just close them " -- " How i'm going to see then ? " -- " I'll hold your hand , you know ? " -- " Alright " .

Closed my eyes . Got in the pizza palace . Then i heard people started singing " Fall for you " and Baby started playing the song , with his band . The whole crowd , were singing to the song . I was crying . It was a party for me , and just for me . Which my parents and him and lalings had planned for me . All 2 weeks long , before i'll be going away , to a place call Rome to further my studies . He got down from the stage after singing the song , and gave me a bouquet of white roses and a present which was a shirt - " YOU ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY :) " . The shirt was like , the same has his , but his shirt wrote " EVERYDAY WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS " . The memory that will always be kept save . The night spent was splendid . Mum and dad gave to go home late . Late as i watched the fireworks with him , while watching the fireworks with him , he wrapped his arm around me , and kiss my lips just like he alwys do . And i could hear our song in the background . It was " All my life " by Kci and Jojo .

A Perfect picture , that are always meant to kept in my imaginary world of mine .

THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY , just hoping it will be someday .

No comments: