Saturday, September 13, 2008

12092008

The date 12092008 :) Me and my friends went out . Hitted SACC to Nandos . Atiq and Nick took a ride with me . So we got there i mean SACC arrive at SACC around 545 . Booked a table there . Ordered up some food before berbuka puasa .Najlaa came , but then she went back home around 5.55 pm because she was going out with her family . But she did make it , to SACC eventhough it was sekejap sahaja . So after that ,we went to MPH . But while we were on the way to MPH , Atiq and Nick was acting so strange -.- I keep asking them " You guys , what's going on ? " and they will eventually answer back "" OH nothing ! " Yea liars :) ahah ! :D :D

Jalan jalan in the Mall , naik escalator . Saw Amirul , gave him a wave and all . Atiq tegur dia . Nick masa tu pergi tandas and all . Whatever , so in the MPH , Atiq showed me a picture of his girlfriend , it was Nicole Schzinger :) Who else could it be ? There was a picture of her , which looked to me like woaaaahhh :O I've to get those shades . We went out the MPH , got back . Then we found that , Nick was missing . Said to Atiq that Nick's missing , he answered " oh well . " Oh well ? That you could answer ? After a couple of minutes Nick called him , then line putus . Then Nick called me , he asked me where was me and atiq . Then he asked to stay put . When he got backed at MPH , he was like ooohhh saf , your going to thank me after this . I was like whatever . -.- Seconds became minutes , Amirul came and he wished happy birthday . And he gave me a present :) Thank you , Amirul :)

Then i was time to berbuka puasa but before that Anne called me , call me to say that she couldn't make it . Too bad :( , makan makan , laugh laugh , then eight striked :) Nick said to the waiter " Can we have it now ? " and i was like what's up ini ? err -.- They we good actors :) Then like , waiters came , and sang me a birthday a song :) I was like yeaa , keep smiling :) Can't cry , i was touched tho :) Thank you so much you guys :) Nick and Atiq was a good secret keeper :) hehe , They bought me a cheese cake :) It was delicious :) Then Mira came .

Took some pictures here and there :) Then hit to PKNS :) Lame , we know ! But Atiq and Nick nak tengok baju raya :P ahahha :D :D Then it was like , jalan jalan , Nick's leg got cramped , pity him . After a while it was okey . Itula pakai lagi shoes size 4 , but his feet was size six ! :) hee !

Got home aroun 945 pm . Thank you , Nick , Atiq , Mira , And Najlaa ( even she was sekejap sahaja there ) for keluar and having some fun on my belated birthday :)

xoxo ,

No comments: