Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm falling in and out

if it's okay if i tell the whole world about us  ? That i missed you , missed you lots. Miss your voice , your laugh and your sweet talk - i miss that. Should i also tell them about how i miss you singing to me every night before going to bed ? Should i tell them ? If i tell you it seems a world's end but not that end i mean. I just miss you. And i miss when " you see right thro' me how do you that shitz? " - Nicki Minaj.


this post might be ridiculous , but in a way it reflects who i am and how i think. You might see me as a girl who thinks that the world is made of cotton candies and sweets. But i'm a just a normal girl who sees the world in poverty and people don't a have a heart in stuffs. May i say that this world is unfair. Might be the world of mine where i live in. Not everything seems bright. And not every lights you see is a light of freedom and justice. 

No comments: