Friday, January 15, 2010

Your smile brights up my day


This week school has be more tiring each day.
The whole week , was AGM . And annual meeting on co- curriculum . Signing up and everything.
I signed up for the 3 things on clubs and society which is Pelancongan , Lidra and Interact. Right call me crazy , but in the end i can't join interact ! :( Bummer , i have piano class and it clashes with the meeting. So i don't have a position in the club pelancongan eventhough i was only elected to be the president. But i didn't get it , Intan got it . Congrats to her :) In Lidra , i have position which is i'm the treasurer. I collect moneys . Cool enough i say ?
Meanwhile , for sports and games , i joined Bowling team . And i got a postition for it too , which is AJK form 5. Interesting i guess .
But for Unit Beruniform , i'm not elected so it's ok .
School is tiring .
Tuition makes me sleepy sometimes .
And yes , i'm having fun.
Countdown before SPM anyone ? *crazy*

No comments: