Friday, January 1, 2010

Should i fly away or still wait the train at gate 23 ?

Dear readers , before you read my blog post . Please click on the player widget as a music background for the blog post :) Thank you loads hunnay :-)

Went to the doctor today , i'm a having a slight fever . My body temperature is kinda high , i having a flu and coughing . Errk . It hurts O.o" .
Baby has started his work today . GAR !
He has been taking care of me just like my parents are . HAHA . Non stop of asking me to rest and take my medicine .
Baby spent his new year with his friends , but at first it was really sweet of him to say that " I'm going to spend my new year on the phone with you , darling " . Oh well - he celebrated with his friends , it's ok.
Anyway , happy new year and XOXO :)


No comments: