Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer part 42


Today is even tiring then yesterday . Woke up around 8 am , then got dressed . I wore a green square printed dress with my grey sneakers and straight down . me and mama went breakfast without papa , because he had a meeting . Then around 10 am mama and i went out with mama friend , we were going to get our 2nd dish of breakfast which is Nasi Lemak . Oh god ! tell me about it , i was already full and have to go another place to eat . Full and dizzy i were .
So we took a long way to get there , i even saw cows out of my window . " mummy , i see cows ! and there are 3 of them :) *smirk " .
Got there , woaaaahhhhh ... the nasi lemak was really delicious :) Restoran Zaman , in Kuantan . Famous for nasi lemak and it's roti canai , if i'm not mistaken :)
So later that , we went to East Coast mall . Ok this mall , is more advaced in Ipoh :P hahha , It had all that we wante :) From branded clothes to friggin numbers of handbags and shoes ;;) . I brought a handbag , which mama paid it :) thanks mama , while mama and her friend brought pumps high heels from Clarks . I just effin loving mama shoes , it is really fashionable ! :D hee .
I text him , but he never text me back . weird . I called him , thank god ! he picked it up , i thought something had happen :P hehe , Thanks iloveyouhubbywithlovaloveloveyou :)
Then i spy with my little eye something that was really hot , and smile at me , while it was somewhere near me . I wonder what it is ? ;;)

xoxo ,
And yes , the mall had BIG APPLE DONUTS :)