Thursday, June 25, 2009

Run like a cow people


Oh , now people i'm into bowling . Oh god , from outdoor straight into indoor game . Thanks for mama and ms . Lau - my english teacher , they had been cooperating by getting me involve in sports . And today i had the first time , which is wait ! no - my second time playing bowling - and yes i had fun ! :D even the only thing is that the ball kept going into the drain . well then , whatever the only thing i know is i wanna have fun , and kept this stress of my head like - now ! :|

Well , back on Wednesday - me , zati and Michelle , tried our luck on entering the LIDRA club talent show . And guess what !? We were in it ! We got our part , even though we only practiced for only one day - and BOOM ! We got into the finale around which is competing other girls school :) so wish me luck .

And better luck for tomorrow . Second call back for BM drama . And our drama is - Puteri Hang Li Po -.-" .

Wish me luck , for tomorrow and on the 4th July ( talent show ) :)
Je t'amie people , and Guten tag !

xoxo ,

No comments: