Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer End

Summer is about to end , yaw . Oh god ! School is about to start , shall i repeat it ? Oh yes - SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO START ! My additional Mathematics homework , are even not done . Should i bite my nails or do it ? - I'll think of doing it if i can . this summer holiday is full of boredom and crap . I had planned this summer that i will do my nails in dark green color , but i didn't even do my nails . Because of a reason , pa will might ask and ma will say : " Don't , soon other people will talk " . So that's why i didn't even do my nails . Hoping to do on the next holidays , which in on August . and oh ! Now i remember , this year August school holidays , is a fasting month . Just fine , and great :) *wink wink , I'll guess of doing my nails on the long term break , which is end of the year :D haha , THAT IS SO LONG MORE ! *Let just say , i didn't do my nails to because i had no money . 100$ was spent for one week !! :O Ma even scolded me . Sorry pa and ma , your daughter is such a money spender .
wait ! I think i shall save my money starting from this 2nd term .

So yes - Monday 15th June school starts . A lot is going to be ahead of me . Let me count the ways , *ehem ehem ,
  • Getting my papers back , i'm so going to flank about half of the papers , not all . Please let me get good results on all of the papers
  • I will be hearing a lot of stories after this , friends with friends - a this and that . Woah , fun :) Can't wait for Fariza a.k.a Fix , her stories - her stories are funny and is complicated .
  • Pn.Poh - modern maths and Pn Lee - Add maths teacher : Will give us a lot of homework ! YIKES , i need the breaks .
  • I will stop of ditching tuition classes , because is unhealthy for me and my studies
  • I will take part in the LIDRA talent show , being DJ : it's a maybe
  • I will stop even from ditching any society club meetings , it's unhealthy .
  • I'm going to finish all of my homeworks , especially modern maths
  • My phone is going to be off and will be reopen on the next school holidays , this is crap !
  • I'm going to study hard till my eyes go BOMB - what i mean is my head : for getting good results in the next test which is going to be on August .
  • And i will be wishing everyday that my superman will come a rescue me from the stressness and make me fly once a week . You know who you are .
  • And going to save my money like there's not going to be another day . I need to save save !
  • I'm going to buy new clothes and shoes . I'm carving for one like ages , even i got new sneakers which dad brought . But still i need shoes . HAHA :D I'm such a big money spender !
but thank god , this summer holidays , i got my handset back :) HEE :D thanks to ma cooperation , pa didn't talk much . Because he knew that after this the handset is going to put far away from me , so that i can study and concentrate (?) This is so much lame for a sixteen year old to have a life like this .

And thanks to him also for company me every single day ! :) haha , i love you hubby . xoxo And yes darling , i did melt on every single sweet little words you tell to me , every single day ;;)

So overall this school holiday , where a lot of me , ma & pa , the boyfriend , friends , onlining and tv .

Gelak tawa di hadapan television adalah amalan yang sangat sihat , saya sarankan anda juga melakukannya :)
And yes i did while wacthing spontan on astro warna :) HAHA !

So here goes by saying , happy school-ing people :) With lots of love ,

xoxo , the girl who can't speak in french but she is still learning and doesn't care what people say about her
See you don't wanna be ya , people

No comments: