Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today, 12th April 2012

12th April 2012. Another cat had just passed away. Once there were 6 some of them, now there is only left 3. 

Mengmeng died due to a sickness. The yellow sickness. It got attacked by virus. It had in it for months now. Yet, mama didn't understood it. Until yesterday. They put him in a drip and the doctor said mengmeng won't be long. Papa told mama that mengmeng was already 6 years. And it may die sooner or later.

So, the doctor called mama today. This morning. And they told her, that Mengmeng was no longer with us. The last day that mengmeng had gone was without me. Last week, was the last week that i would see it. And the last time that i touched it and made him go outside was 2 weeks ago, which i gave it a lovable gesture by carrying him out. He had never ever squealed when i pick him up.

I really hate the fact that i just hate taking it's photo. I, myself didn't know why. But all i know was, Mengmeng was there when i wasn't feeling alright. He would be with me. 

And now, i'm shivering. Maybe the impact of it going away is even more harder than Robin Hood leaving us. I know it's only a cat. But i'm an only child, and i only had my cats to accompany me. 

R.I.P Mengmeng. We will always love you no matter what. Take care of yourself while you're in heaven. xoxo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh dear..somewhat pathetic.. when talking about your cat..6 years it's been a long time with mengmeng..i know how's your feeling..don't be too sad yaa..