Thursday, March 8, 2012

First Post of 2012.

Hello, how are you?
It's been 8 months i guess, i've been missing on my blog. And yes people, i'm still alive - no worries! 
Practically a lot happen throughout the year. 

Last year during my semester break, i went to Cairo, Egypt. And yes the sweetest thing was; I celebrated my month-anniversary with him through Skype. Say, 1250 miles away just can't tear us apart. Cairo was a new experience for me - the place, the people, and the culture too. 

I've already finished my 3rd semester. And as time flies, i'm going to enter my 4th semester in 3 weeks away. About my driving license, i'm continuing it. This semester break is for a month. 

We have a new member in our family - cat. It's name is Bonnie. Robin Hood (cat) has left us, papa accidently ran over him with the car on 21.11.2011. It has been 4 months ever since Robin has left us. And nothing much changed in the house.

And i'm still me :) !

xoxo

No comments: