Sunday, October 31, 2010

Good Gracious me.






SPM is like - mhm - 3 weeks till now. And i'm still on the rocks with my science stream subject. I don't want to let my parents down - Oh please , help ! :( What happen to my love life you guys might wonder. Well nothing happen actually - I'm still with him. It's been like nearly 3 years already - and i'm happy with him , thank you :) My cats - they are doing wonderful.

As days past by, i'm so effin' lazy to go to school. SPM is near and i hope dad understand that i don't want to go to school and study. Cause i actually can't at all study !  I want to go to the library , and spend my whole day at the library - where for sure it's quiet and i can study. My dad makes me to go to school. He MAKES me to go to school , which that is the most part i hate about it. And right now , i don't actually fit in this new place where i call not home. I don't know why , but yeah. I don't fit here at all. I think ways differently while others thinks every other person is normal which they are not. 


I miss my home. I miss my homies. I miss going out and having good laughs with my best friends. I miss waking up late. I miss everything about Shah Alam.  and I miss you.

No comments: