Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's a longlonglongtremondousmightbelonglong update !



It's about time that update my blog. Where have i been ? Where have i been ? Oh i went to see the queen ! BAHAHA. Naahh. I was busy with school and I had my SPM Trial . It's been like one month since i updated my blogger- i guess and think so. Anyway what had happen to me these few weeks was :-

I celebrated my birthday with my cousins and aunts this year. Which wasn't actually celebrated - my birthday this year fell on the first day of  Raya - and you know when Raya comes people are busy. So yeah - I forgive them.
During Raya i ate like nobody business and i think i gain like 5 kg ! o.O" - i'm going to be fat by the time graduation comes.
Oh talking about graduation - i'm having one in couple of weeks to come. I already got my dress and right now i just need accessories need to be fit the dress - and also a pair of shoes (?) If that Mummy gives a green light and the shoes are on sale !  .   
About my love life. well it was interesting. We had a little fight and the end we made up. That is us - cat fight and reunite after couple of hours. This is what you call : I love you no matter what. 
About my studies especially my trials for SPM i did O.K - has in OK i scored an average mark and to keep on the track some marks were gaining and some others are loosing. That's why this is the time where i have to study smart. Be wise in answering the questions. Well exams - please be nice. 
What had happen more ? mmhhmm .. not much actually. I did alot of photography job after having my Trials. Taking the class photo and the Editorial Board Members. oh yeah not forgetting that i got my self a speedlight and superwide angle (lens camera) for my birthday :D Thank you daddy :))

Well i think it is about it. Talk to see you soon. Ciao :) !  

No comments: