Friday, August 22, 2008

Why should i ?


people say , life must go on .
A little thing you might end up going so wrong , and sometimes we may say things are not that right .
Why should i be a human ?


i wish that i was a cloud which only flew by day by day . Why should i life in this world ? If everything you know would change ? Would change in matter of time , the place we've been and the friends that you knew . It would change , i don't need any changes , not a bit . I love my life now . Maybe things by me , seem ok and i'll be loving it until the rest of my life . But actually lately , it's not !


It's sucks my life , and the next thing i knew , i'll be someone else . Who knows ? I love my life , my boyfriend , my friends , my family , but what will happen if i was someone else ? I don't want to be someone else , the thing is i don't want my friends to change . I don't want the me i know from 15 years old being a wannabe . Ohhh ! But i just wish that i was a better person and think life is about to finish well it's not . My life is about to begin . A new journey ! A new journey is about to begin , even though PMR is not over , But i know , its about to happen :) Because my birthday is soon :)

No comments: