Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rewind and Play

It's 9.01 pm , Malaysia time and i think i have to make a confession here. 
First is i miss home.
Second is i want to pursue my studies in music. 

Third is about my status relationship. So all of you know that  i have a new guy in my life. So people have been talking about it , for the first week that we've been dating and everything. And now it's been a month already and it's counting days and night and each day of it , we - me and him we cherish it every moment of it. With him  i'm special. With him i can forget the past that i had . The memories that me and my ex captured , i forgot every bit of it. Wanting to start a new book in my relationship , and it did. Thanks for the help of him. 


So here goes. The first man , that mama and papa seem to be cool with it. The first man , that can make me smile every single day with his cute , lovey dovey messages.  The first man , that i know that he will always be there. The first man , that i know he will listen to all my problems and just laugh at me after listening to it - which is kinda weird but cute. The first man, that flirted with me by asking me to hear a song - which my friend did interpretation part by saying " Saff , he likes you lah " ., and by then i was giddy inside. The first man , that always make me laugh even it's been a month but i know that he will make me laugh forever. And the first man , that i know that he wants a true relationship - which i want in a guy after all this time and it's not me whose doing the job but me AND him , together.  Shall we stay for infinity together , my man ? Well i think we should as we need each other in our lives. Fendy.

Sincerely , your truly only girl ,
Your Girlfriend
 





No comments: