Friday, August 27, 2010

People have nicknames to hid their identity and forget the past

i was too busy with my reality life that i forgot that i had my social life on the internet too . sorry troops :( ! 
I had and still having papers for my Trial SPM papers. This Thursday - which i mean next Thursday officially so officially call " freedom-in-only-two-months freedom. 2 months of being free but yet i have to face my revision books and my text books and my tutor books ? no i mean my teachers for help :) hihi. 

So today was a lot more than the two past weeks. We went shopping ! :D hihi , I've been waiting for like 2 months to shop ! And yes , today i did that with my parents :) hihi , 

i still have my papers for Biology and Physics. Haisshhh -.-" Typical world with exams ! !@#$%^tfdmjdhdkgp@#$%^ ! 

See you till then . 

and before i forgot - Happy Ramadhan people :) XOXO

No comments: