Sunday, July 25, 2010

You better hold on tight , spider monkey

My 

My body is aching and i'm restless.

I have a life so that's why I did not update my blogger for quite a long time. 
My 2 weeks schedule last week, was totally freaking packed . For the whole last week i was staying back on practicing and rehearsing on the big day which was yesterday ( Saturday - 24/6). 
My society held an  event which was a talent competition  and the theme was Halloween. People had fun and surprisingly i was the Emcee of the day with Lean.People responded to my question and yes they were very supporting audiences which made the place more happening. Thank you.

3 more weeks before my trials and i think i'm going to cry. 

p:s// i'm going to miss my senior year in an all girls school - surprise (!)

No comments: