Friday, May 28, 2010

So it's been ages since you called me

So a lot of things has been changing nowadays. But not to drastic measure of changing . This is a never too late before getting the right stuff to be done. 

Anyway ,  i have like 3 more papers before finishing my Mid Year Exam . YEAY !  Add maths paper one we're killing me into pieces and i think i suck on my english paper one -.-" I'm going to be dead as soon i get my report card. I never had the time to finish my Literature in English paper. ARRRGGGGHHHH - i'm so pissed. i was about to cry right after my Lit paper ;'( Right from school , straight went to my handphone and called Dann up. He tried to calm me down  - thank you baby :')

So yeah , i've been way because i had my exam and too busy studying - but you'll see me updating my Facebook wall :) HAHA . What about you ?

No comments: