Saturday, April 10, 2010

The little champ keeps bugging me

i don't talk bad about you , so don't even bother thinking that i talk bad about you . alright ? 
i don't care if my hair color is not the same as yours . 
I don't dare to lay hands on your boyfriend , because i have my own and which i love the most beside from my mum and dad.
i don't care even if you have stupid problem with me - losers.


This week , was a lot of mayhem. Again. With school and homeworks - and by this week Thursday i got exhausted , which is not a good thing actually. I have like 4 weeks before my mid year exam - and right now i feel the world is spinning to to to to fast.  Where's the fullstop in our life ? Oh yeah , i remember it's death. 
Anyway ,  today it's our anniversary - our little 2 years and 5 months together.  I love you  Baby Dann <33


1 comment:

aqish basir said...

hehe
cm marah kt someone je?