Saturday, October 24, 2009

i think you heard me for the 1000567 times now

*baby , guess where i've been ? Where ? Guess guess guess ! ohh you went to Hollywood ? HAHA , no - to far . Guess again ? Errr , you went to see a football match ? Well , no . Perak had lost to the football game last 2 weeks , wait for next year . Oh well , dear i just don't know . Where have you been my love ? Ohhh - i went to The Zoo ! hehehehhe (:

Yeap , i went to the zoo today with mama and papa . Just loosing up some stress here - so yeah , we went to zoo . I was like a 5 year old kid when i heard that mama didn't want to go to the zoo , i was sulking . HAHA . LOL . Papa was like , " why - you don't to go now ? You said you wanna go just now ? " and i was like " naaahh , no need . no need . " And i put on a long face . Imagine that . 16 to 5 . HAHA .

I've been to busy studying this week . I have 4 more papers left and 3 more days before my finals ends . Then it's freedom , people :) Can't wait can't wait can't figiting wait ! haha ,
so i'll be dissapearing again this week - can't wait to see you guys again . xoxo

No comments: