Saturday, October 4, 2008

Main point

" A time of year , where people start to wonder and think , "

Haisshhhaaaa ! :O PMR is like one week more , I'm mean the pressure now is so like tomyam nya pedas ! I mean i've been starting a bit on studying , but is not that much laa . The percubaan was like yea , go masak masak boleh lagi laa , but it was to well . Wishing to score , but still no sign on it . -.- Pitiful , yeap we know ! Okey okey okey , the main thing was papa keep menyuruhi me to baca buku . Now this time , my heads feels like to go pop ! So , the main plan was : I - doing exercising on every subject (s) - 2 hours - maybe , slightly ? - at night wake up - 2 am maybe slightly - baca buku - makan here and there - then 4 am - TIDUR ! -- That was the plan . BUT tak buat lagi pun ;p hampeh , hampeh ! -.- Maybe tonight start , until the end of PMR . Cool yet uncool , whatever .

I'm out .. for 2 weeks la . Phone maybe kena tarik with my parents . Haish , hate it . Kill it .

Hate this kind of year .


and oh ! a one and two ,

1 comment:

maru_sama said...

saf u didnt say today is your last day..wu...i'm so sad, always update your blog so i could see what are you doing!!
going to miss you so mcuh!!!!