Monday, March 3, 2008

Middle School ,


ohhh ,
I use to be the girl who is a tomboyish . But eventually i changed when i went into middle school :)
This is where the part , I learned how to loved , how to treat right , how to make yourself feel wonderful every single time . It's so incredible . The first thing that comes on your mind was , " How can i end up here ? " .

My love life , is so dramatic , saids nick :P Well , i guess so yes , i mean i am a little drama queen , SO YES :D by having my boyfriend right by my side , IM SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN :s hehe ,

This time in life , everything has change :) I mean , look at ourself were growing and in the end will be finishing school and doing diploma in University . I mean time changes sooooo fast , until we don't know the last time we brush our teeth . So i think , time must be not wasted easily , a quote from dad :} ngee .

So yes , appreciate our young lives :D ngee

Hugs and Kisses ,


No comments: