Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Mother's Day ,


To all mother's , mommy and mama's in the plant and universe :) Happy mother's Day .

To mama , my mum :) Thanks for being there for me . Thanks for teach how to be a girl , a teenage girl . You showed me everything in life . I used to remember , that i helped you in the kitchen :) We baked cupcakes .
You always walk with me to school , when we use to be in Birmigham , England .

You also brought my these lovely clothes at Adam's . Dresses to . When wore those clothes , i felt like i was a little princess of yours :) . Mama i love you so much . When it was my birthday , you will never forget . You will bake me a chocolate cake , your terrific chocolate cake , and it wrote " Happy Birthday , Naz :) "

I still remember the first day that you brought me this bike . It was pink and had 2 backup wheels :) When i rode on it , it make you happy . You look at me everyday , and told yourself that I'm going growing up and the next thing you know , i'm in the University doing degree and having my own family .

Mama , thank you for being their for me :) I'll appreciate everything you do to me . From the day I was born , you treated me special . Thank you , mama :) I Love you,

No comments: